Info

Art of Procurement

Learn from Procurement Experts. Host Philip Ideson talks with thought leaders who share the trends, strategies and tactics that you can lever to elevate the role of procurement - and your career.
RSS Feed Subscribe in Apple Podcasts
Art of Procurement
2024
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2023
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2022
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2021
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2020
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2019
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2018
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2017
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2016
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January


2015
December
November


Categories

All Episodes
Archives
Categories
Now displaying: Page 1
Jun 26, 2023

According to 2022 research conducted by Economist Impact and commissioned by SAP, risk reduction is a top priority for corporate leadership. 

38 percent of C-suite executives view risk reduction as a way to deliver increased value through procurement. Do the other 62 percent recognize the role procurement plays in risk management?

In this episode based on an AOP Live session, Philip Ideson and Kelly Barner are joined by Gordon Donovan, Global Market Research Director, Procurement and External Workforce at SAP, and Matthew Montgomery, Solution Management Director, Supplier Lifecycle & Third Party Risk Management at SAP. 

They answered live audience questions about:

  • How C-suite executives view procurement’s role in managing risk        
  • Why procurement talent and skills shortages may be part of the risk management challenge 
  • How companies are leveraging supplier management technologies to address these challenges 

 

0 Comments
Adding comments is not available at this time.